Taking a few minutes to prepare for a video call helps you and your provider have an enjoyable and effective experience.
If you think you may have a medical emergency, call 911. Do not rely on TouchCare.
- During your video call you must be physically located in a state where your provider holds a medical license. At the beginning of your call, your provider may verify your location.
- To ensure the best connection possible, we recommend the use of high quality Wi-Fi (public and guest networks can be less reliable) or 4G/LTE data.
- Check your device to ensure it has adequate volume and battery power.
- Check settings in your device. Allow TouchCare to access:
- Location (allows you to connect with your provider)
- Microphone (hear and be heard)
- Camera (see and be seen)
- Notifications (we'll send you an appointment reminder)
- Photos (if you would like to send your provider photos)
- Use cellular data (if not connected to Wi-Fi)
- Find a private, quiet, and comfortable place for the call. A well-lit location is ideal so your provider can see you well.
- A few minutes before your appointment is scheduled to begin, sign into the TouchCare app and Tap Check In on the Appointment .
Need help? Call TouchCare customer support at (800) 900-5039. Our hours are Monday through Friday, 9:00am to 8:00pm ET.